HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Not simply a new year - strive to have a new spirit. Avoid resolving to fix your flaws... Seek your potential to be positive, healthy, kind, and peaceful.
It's that time of year to reflect on the year past and look forward to new challenges and adventures. Time has slipped away and it's been a while since I've blogged here. That is about to change. One of the promises to myself in 2010.
Everywhere you look there seem to be Top 10 Lists covering just about every topic you could imagine. So starting Monday we'll join the others and post our Top 10 Home Staging Success Stories of 2009.
In the meantime - just for fun - here is my Top 10 movies for 2009. I am an avid fan of cinema and thought you might want to share your lists as well. Living in Portland I don't get to see as many indie films as I did in LA. Since there are many things I didn't get to see yet - this list may change in a few months. But for now:
10. This Is It - a fascinating look behind the scenes one of the greatest artists of our time
9. The Hangover - Funny! A surprise comedy that is far superior than anyone expected
8. The Informant - Another stellar Matt Damon performance
7. (500) Days of Summer - Loved the way this story was told
6. Away We Go - Great chemistry, smart writing
5. Precious - Simply heartbreaking yet inspirational
4. A Serious Man - The Coen Brothers did it again
3. Up in the Air - The perfect movie to sum up this time in our country's history
2. Up - Pixar never disappoints and this was no exception
1. Avatar - The most ambitious and beautiful film of the year
See you Monday!
Join the Realtors, Investors, and Homeowners who call Synergy Staging to make their properties irresistible and sell quickly! For more tips or to see our latest home staging projects, visit us on Facebook and read our Portland Home Staging Blog. Please call us at (503) 557-2244 for a free no obligation quote so we can help your home sell faster in 2010.